[box border=”full”]Workshops to review the draft Children’s Nightwear Standard have now been scheduled for Sydney & Melbourne. [/box]
The revised version of Children’s Nightwear Standard (AS/NZS 1249) has been released as a draft for public comment.
The revised standard proposes some significant changes from the current standard, including:
- The introduction of flammability tests to assess melt/drip risks of fabrics
- Simplifying and streamlining of the trims’ requirements
- Exclusion of many all-in-one styles from the standard
- Modified labelling requirements for both Australia and NZ, … and much more!
If you would like to:
- Learn more about the proposed changes,
- Clarify aspects of the draft, and
- Take an opportunity to recommend further changes prior to the standard being finalised,
then please attend one of the following presentations and workshops.
Friday 26 July 2013
10am to 12pm
Please arrive 9.30am for a 10am start
Hosted by: Woolworths
1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153
Register via email to: AMandl@woolworths.com.au
Parking and sign-in instructions for the day will be provided upon registration.
Queries: Andreas Mandl 02-8885-9424
Wednesday 31 July 2013
1.30pm to 3.30pm
Please arrive 1pm for a 1.30pm start
Hosted by: RMIT (Brunswick Campus)
B514 Auditorium, 25 Dawson St, Brunswick, VIC 3056
Register via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meter parking is available on campus.
Sign-in instructions for the day will be provided upon registration.
Queries: Fiona Greygoose 03-9925-9142