Organisations and individuals join CFA to signal their commitment to the consumer interest and to support CFA as Australia’s peak consumer body.
Members benefit from being part of a consumer network which advances the consumer interest through better communication of ideas, policies and projects.
Specific benefits include:
- access to CFA’s topic specific private chat lists
- listing as a CFA member on the CFA web site
- promotion of member’s campaigns, services, events and other activities through CFA’s web site, newsletter and Twitter account.
- invitations to participate in CFA member surveys and access to an analysis of survey results
- the ability to influence CFA’s priorities
- for full members, the right to nominate members of CFA’s executive and to vote at CFA general meetings
- the right to nominate qualified staff, board members or other affliates on CFA’s Register of Consumer Policy Experts (coming soon).
CFA’s organisational members include national consumer organisations, national and state peak bodies, advocacy, advice and service provider organisations, and membership based organisations such as State and Territory consumer associations.
Associate members are those who are not eligible for full membership but who support CFA’s objectives and wish to gain the other benefits of membership. Individuals who support CFA’s aims and work in the interests of consumers are also welcome to join.
You can view a directory of organisational members, associate members and individual members.