The CFA Standards Project has representatives on over 50 active Standards Australia Technical Committees. These committees are working on standards that impact the consumer across a broad range of services and products.
The Technical Committees are organized by 12 sectors:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Food
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Building and Construction
- Water and Waste Services
- Transport and Logistics
- Health and Community Services
- Consumer Products & Services and Safety
- Education and Training Services
- Communications, Information Technology and e-Commerce Services
- Public Safety, Public Administration; Business and Management
Standards Australia Sector Updates provide information relating to approved Standards development projects, draft Standards that are currently out for public comment, recently published documents and publications that have been withdrawn.