Help for Victorians with flood related financial problems

Victoria’s peak body for financial counselling, the Financial and Consumer Rights Council (a CFA member) has released a flyer explaining the assistance available to flood affected Victorians.

The flyer describes the free, independent, confidential financial counselling services available to all Victorian consumers. It lists the following agencies that have been specifically funded to provide flood related assistance:

The Victorian State Government has funded these agencies specifically to provide you with
free flood relief financial counselling.

Consumers can call the agency nearest them to have a chat, make an appointment, or find out when they will be in their area.

Ballarat—Child and Family Services
(03) 5337 3333

Bendigo—St Lukes Anglicare
(03) 5448 1000

Horsham—Wimmera Unitingcare
(03) 5382 6789

Mildura—Mallee Family Care
(03) 5023 5966

Warrnambool—Community Connections
1300 361 680

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.