The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network, ACCAN, a not-for-profit organisation, maintains an accessible work environment and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from diverse backgrounds.
The following positions are available. Click on the links for more information.
- Indigenous Policy Assistant (12 month contract, full time)
- Policy Officer (full time)
- Project Officer – Small Business (permanent part-time, 3 days per week)
ACCAN is Australia’s peak body representing the interests of all consumers in communications issues. ACCAN is an important and independent consumer voice promoting the accessibility, quality of service, affordability and availability of communications services for all Australian consumers with particular concern for vulnerable consumers whose needs are underrepresented.
- Diverse, interesting role working in vibrant NGO
- Supportive work environment
- Sydney CBD location with easy access to public transport.